- Southpaws will be the first to pick up Left Hand Uno, but everyone can play, lefty or righty!
- Numbers on the playing cards have been moved to the other side so they’re easier for a left-handed person to fan out.
- Players race to get rid of all their cards by matching a card in their hand with the card on top of the discard pile, either by colour or number.
- Action cards like Skip, Reverse and Wild Draw Four help shake up the competition.
- When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to shout “UNO!”
UNO Left Hand Handed Family Card Game Special Edition Novelty Southpaw Mattel